Monday, February 2, 2009

stretch pants


Ann's generous offer to purchase me leopard print stretch pants while in Nashville got me thinking...how great are stretch pants?
Thank god they made a come back
I have one pair and have managed to create a number of cute ensembles using that one pair of stretch pants. You may not think you can pull this "stretch pants with any shirt you can find that fits over you stomach" look off...but you would be surprised.
Thank you baby, you are helping your mother live her "Project Runway" dreams

1 comment:

  1. You're hilarious:) Please post your next pic in the leopard print stretch pants please and stand like that foreigner!! I love that you're blogging this process...we live too far away for my liking at this point...and it might help me feel like I am not missing everything!! Like your bump...it's getting bigger...I love it. I can not wait to hear if it is a little girl or boy...soon...soon. I miss you tons Kate and wish I was living closer to you.
    Love, Em

    ReplyDelete